1. Collection and Use of Information. We may collect or obtain certain information through the Sites. For End-Users, this information may include your name and contact information, gender, birth date, occupation and industry, shipping and billing information, credit card numbers and other payment information, behavior patterns, purchase history, and other information. For Clients, this information may include the Client's name and contact information, the Client's Web site information (name, URL, visitors per day, page views per month, description, categorization), payment information (check payee, SSN/Tax ID, bank information), and user comments. We will use contact information for business purposes only, such as to evaluate you and/or your company as a potential shareholder, and will store it on a secure network. We may use contact information to communicate with you and/or your company regarding products and services we believe may be of interest, whether offered by us or by our business partners.
Notice is hereby given that a Client may ask you to provide information that could be classified as a private or controlled record. The client is requesting this information in order to assist in processing your payment. Failure or refusal to provide this information may result in the client's inability to process your payment. The client may share the information provided by you with other governmental entities. If you have any concerns about disclosing any information to the client, please discuss your concerns with a client official prior to disclosing such information.
The Company will only send information about you to other companies when: 1) we have your consent to share the information, and/or 2) we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested. We may also release personally identifiable information when we believe release is appropriate to: 1) comply with the law, and/or 2) protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. We may provide aggregate statistics about shareholders, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to others, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Except as described in this "Collection and Use of Information" section, we do not share contact information with anyone.
3. Protection of Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures reasonably designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use PayPal Services to secure personal identification. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In addition, personnel who have access to our database are trained to maintain and secure all information. If you create an account on our Site, you must maintain the confidentiality of your account and password and restrict access to your computer. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password and agree to be responsible for all charges. We have the right to refuse service, terminate your account, or take other actions in our discretion. You agree to inform us of any unauthorized use and to take steps to prevent its further unauthorized use.
In the event that your sensitive personal information is accessed by an unauthorized individual and the misuse of your information is reasonably possible, we will notify you of the unauthorized access unless a law enforcement agency believes that such notification may interfere with a criminal investigation. Notification of such an event may be given to you by e-mail, writing, or phone at our sole discretion.
4. Third Party Links. Our Site may provide links to third-party sites that are not operated by the Company. (Like PayPal) We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites and recommend that you check the relevant privacy policies of those sites to determine how your personal information will be used.
5. Children's Online Privacy Protection. Our Site is not specifically directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13 on our Sites without parental consent. The Company does not allow children known to be under the age of thirteen (13) to register for our services. We may momentarily capture personally identifiable information for purposes of determining whether a user is over the age of thirteen (13) and thus qualifies to use our services. Where the user is under the age of thirteen (13), such information is automatically deleted. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and abide by the Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule. Please visit www.ftc.gov/kidsprivacy for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children's privacy online.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
6. Do Not Track Requests. When this Site receives Do Not Track signals and other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal identifiable information, we honor those requests.
Strawberry Water Users Association
745 North 500 East
Payson, UT 84651